Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Excerpt from "Roaming Thoughts - Unedited" - Scribble

I hardly keep track of the things I write. May be because it's kind of hard to do that. Sometimes I love writing, and it gives me so much strength. But there are times that I get really tired of it, not because I don't love it, but simply because I'm tired of the things around me. I scribble things here and there, whenever a thought pops in to my head. So I have number of notepads with incomplete writings. And when I find those after sometime, I wonder whether I ever wrote those things.
I never call or consider my self as a writer, at least not yet. It's simply because I think I lack many things which make a good writer, language skill, knowledge, concentration and mainly devotion and many other things. Some day I may have all these things within me. Until that day I continue scribbling... like the one below...

"I would love to see your smiling eyes...
Because I see none these days
Even in mirror,
two sorrowful eyes gaze at me..
So I would love to see your smiling eyes
'Coz it would bring smile to me.."
(01-04-2008)




"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people." -
Thomas Mann (1875 - 1955)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there are no such perfect writers on earth.. Also don’t underestimate your self.. if you don’t consider your self as a writer no body else would … so please change that mindset… nobody is perfect with knowledge, vocabulary or so called facts that you had mentioned.. what really matters is courage… just write… write… coz I don’t mind about anything.. but I would like to be considered as a writer.. coz one day im sure i’ll reach there…and it takes time…... hope this would help you… also do check my blog… you would realize that im not perfect.. but who cares… just write……