
Knock... Knock...
the lights went off,
the wind rushed through the window,
slammed.. the door get closed..
I lighted a candle
but the wind blew it away.
All was dark and
there was no way out..
There was a chilling coldness
a shiver caught up with me
and I was thrown to the darkness
couldn't catch up my breath.
I was on my knees
crawling and sighing
nothing could be seen
and no where to go..
A pain went through my body
and memories began to haunt
and the story of harsh truth
unveiled before my eyes again
I heard a deep voice,
it whispered into my ears,
"It won't be over..
it's just beginning.."
And flashes came one by one
I was loosing the glimpse of light
reminding me there's no end to a round
light came through the window pane,
and it will happen again.
6 comments:
A true reflection of our inner feelings...
great !
Reach the light
Thanx guys.. :)
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining ( be hopeful because difficult times always lead to better days ... )
life is a never ending circle till u attain Nibbhana...
U have written it in a such a way the truth of life...
well done ma pal!
nice..
Post a Comment