
Hmmm.... I'm idle after a long time during the working hours. And going on a rat race for past
few months when it comes to work.. it feels odd to have a break. So to get rid of that oddness I thought to write some of the thoughts pops in to me head.
Clear Mind - It's essential to have a clear mind when you are doing something. It adds lots of energy to you and you'll be able to put your self into what you are doing. And I say it's essential to have a clear mind even when you are doing nothing, or your idle time would be a real mess.
Blog posts - I don't know why, but I always find it very difficult to read very long blog posts. Or the posts which states the same point in hundred different ways. My personal feeling is that blog posts should be short, precise, attractive and in day to day language(It should not contain technical terms unless it is necessary or unless the blog is about some specific field.). Even, I may not full fill these points in my posts, but I do can say that I try to.
Sleep - Can't live without it. Everyone need to sleep few hours a day. It gives our body freshness and a break and keep us healthy. But sleeping more than you need.. is not a good a thing either.
Books - I love books. Either it's about a specific subject or a romantic classic, it always teaches you something. I believe reading books is a less cost way of traveling around the world. You'll experience a world within your fingertips.
No comments:
Post a Comment