
So...
Every one of us are celebrating the new year which has dawn upon us...(mainly b'coz it's NEW year) But shouldn't our celebration be for what we have achieved in the year gone by...?
So... I thought I would unfold the last read pages of book of life and bring back some memories...
2006...
Even from the begining it was supposed be the turning point year of life...
First two and half months...
Went away doing nothing except sending mail to every education oppertunity to just get hold of something...and finally it worked out and brought me to where I'm today...
Next six to seven months...
Went away smoothly... Met new friends... whome I will treasure for all my life. Even though I always had an interest in computer field, I had known almost nothing about this before this year. But I began to understand my interest is worthwhile. (Though it meant sitting down near a pc almost 16 hours per day, and having one or two sleepless nights per week.) Went to my first working place.. :) Began to learn how hard it is to do both studies and work together..
Now THE month of the year...(beautiful SEPTEMBER)
I'll just say "accepted unexpected"... (Month full of ups and downs..)
Left out four months...
More sleepless nights..(Reminding me there's lot more to come)Work.. work.. and again work.. Learn lot of things about working life and educational things..
Finally now we have come to NEW YEAR...
So now I say VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR and CONGRATULATIONS for ACHIEVEMENTS IN YEAR 2006...
2 comments:
yea my dear i too agree with u!!
we should celebrate for the joys we achieved last year..
it was such a year with ups and downs just as u said
we all met and now we are together!!
its such a nice thing to remind and celebrate!!!
and m glad to have found such a nice understanding and a creative friend who listens to me.a peacemaker ;-)
so lets celebrate :)
cheers my pal!!!
mmmm.... September!!!
yeh that month was so special to me as well as u!! but in a different way!!
i think u know that!!!
it was "da" turning point of ma life!!
but finally i realized the reality!!
Hope u will never gt such a pain like me, ma friend!!
Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up depends on us.
May all ur dReams come true!!!
HaPpy New YeAr!!!!!
Nevi
Post a Comment