Wednesday, September 5, 2007

It's haunting...



It's haunting
every night and day.
It's following
every where I go.

And I rush in to the darkness
There's no light at all.
And I learn to love the darkness
'Coz I can see no one at all.

There won't be any judgment
when darkness is everywhere.
So I learn to love the darkness
'Coz there won't be any difference at all.

And it's haunting
Every moment I'm awake.
And it's watching
what ever I do.

Cruel truth of past
guilt is all over my veins.
There's no going back at all
as it appears before me like a ghost.

There's no end to this circle
it's going on and on
Drawing away my every breath
until the last moment and on.

And it's haunting
Even inside me.
And it's forcing
to me to be spoken.

And it's haunting
every night and day.
And it's following
every where I go.

3 comments:

dulanja said...

very nice... :)

Nevi said...

"There's no end to this circle"

SO TRUE ma friend..!!

Nice..

~NeviRox

Amila J Wijesooriya said...

Hi i found ur blog through nevis blog kind of nice taught u have just came to say hi